Monday, October 22, 2018

Handkerchief box from greeting card

I've been gradually finding boxes and other containers for the things that I keep on my closet shelves.  I noticed recently that I didn't yet have a container for my small stack of handkerchiefs.

So I started keeping my eye out for one, as I went around the house, but all the containers in that size were already in use.

Then, I was about to throw away a greeting card, and I thought I might save part of the picture on it for a later collage project...or I could use it to cover a small box...or I could just make a small box out of the card itself...and that could be my handkerchief box.

I did a little careful cutting, folding, and stapling, and ended up with not exactly a box, but an adequate enclosure for handkerchiefs, with a partial bottom, and with the part of the picture that I liked the best being on one of the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment