Sunday, December 23, 2018

The night before the night before Christmas

I've been sick almost all month, and have had few opportunities to do my Christmas shopping. My favorite thrift store closed earlier this year, so I've had to find other places to shop. Still, I did manage to get it done, with some help from God putting the right things in the right places at the right times, and enabling me to spot them. Mostly I'm giving books this year; either new or used.

Of course I have a couple of last-minute crafting projects going...one is a quilt project and the other a quick embroidery project. I don't recommend making a quilt at the last minute; I am hurting today after tying the whole thing yesterday.  (Both the top and the bottom are sheets; I didn't piece the top together.)

I also did a quick chocolate-pudding-mix-in-a-jar gift, based on the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment