Sunday, November 14, 2021

Deployments

Still working on settling our things into place around the house:  putting things on the walls, inserting the largest rug as an underlying layer to the three rugs in the living room, putting re-purposed hooks up in my closet/computer nook so my long skirts can hang on the back wall, covering a panel with fabric so I can place it in front of a window.

I also got some kale and more onions into the freezer.  And I made some kale chips that turned out well.

An apparent package thief made the mistake of dumping empty boxes in our yard while a child was looking out the window.  I don't know if the police will catch up with them, but the Holy Spirit will.


2 comments:

  1. Kale Chips? How do you make those? The thief deliberately dumped the boxes in your yard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tear them off the stems/ribs and cut them up, then mix with olive oil and some salt. Bake in an oven at 275 degrees until crispy, stirring occasionally. And yes.

      Delete