Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Homebound

For various reasons, I've spent the month very much at home.

I've done a lot of the usual recycling of one thing into another:  new cloth diapers from a flannel sheet, and kitchen wipes from worn-out diapers.  I'm making toddler pants out of some 25-cent yard sale sweatshirts.

I laminated some more pretty papers and fabrics for shelf liners.

I decluttered some things that needed to go.

We made a bunch of birthday decorations from paper, including paper coffee filters.  Most of them are still up.

I got a small crochet hook, so now I can crochet my crochet cotton properly.


1 comment:

  1. Peggy, I think most of us are doing exactly that. My truck, a 2000 Chevy 1 ton doesn't get the best of gas mileage, so trips are planned for maximum efficiency. My truck sits for days and some times for weeks not being used. What is nice is the grocery store is with in walking distance and I pull my big wheeled John Deere Wagon behind me to take back my expensive groceries...

    ReplyDelete