Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Homeschool moms' group, Twin Cities

I've been in a Discovery Bible Study group for the past couple of years with some wonderful women, and now it is time for me to start a new one!

My homeschooling journey has been long, but lonely--even now I can count the number of local homeschooling mothers I've met on one hand--so I am making an effort to seek out and find other homeschool moms, as well as teenage girls who want to be homeschool moms, to help foster connections and community.

No previous Bible knowledge is required, and non-Christian women and young women are welcome.

The meetings will be from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm on the first and third Wednesdays of the month, beginning with October 18, and running through April 18, 2024, so it is not a long-term commitment.

Location:  Community of Nations Church, 2025 Skillman Ave. W, Roseville, MN  55113; room TBD, I will put signs at the entrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment