Saturday, December 18, 2021

Paper bag Christmas stars

We made some paper bag stars like these at a Christmas gathering.  We used glue sticks, not a glue gun, though.  They looked good with brown bags, but I think white bags would be better.

We found that it took at least 8 lunch bags per star, to make it full enough to come around full circle. 

I thought a little about making a similar shape with a big accordion-folding of paper at home, but haven't actually tried it out.

This reminds me that I am also planning to make coffee filter watercolored paper flowers again.

4 comments:

  1. Peggy, do you ever post pictures of your creations? I know I would like to see your crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to, but then my camera got stubborn about not taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shame, I enjoy practical creativity. Merry Christmas to you and yours Peggy!

      Delete