Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Adjustments

I had some free time and was at loose ends, so I picked up my copy of Myquillyn Smith's Cozy Minimalist Home and started reading.

It helped me open my eyes and see that the room I was in, our school room which I had Cozy-Minimalized before, was getting cluttered up again and was short on breathing room. The chalkboard easel was back in there, and the dollhouse-that-never-gets-used-for-dolls had wandered in, homeless. There were also a number of smaller things that just needed to be put away.

It didn't take long to deal with most of them, and as I was moving around the house doing so, I did some more tweaking here and there. The dollhouse found a new home in the family room, the paper pumpkins the children made are arranged on top of a kitchen cabinet, and I made some headway on the general mess in the family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment