Friday, June 8, 2018

WiaW: Planning session 4

I went around the house and gathered all the fabric that is potentially available for sewing into clothes, into a couple of laundry baskets.

I also went back to my chart of needed outfits for various activities. I crossed out the clothing I am going to retire, and made note of the clothing that needed alteration, and came up with a fairly solid list of what new clothing I need to make, and in what colors and patterns to coordinate with the rest of my summer wardrobe.

All along I've been writing down ideas for modifying fabric and for making improvements to my clothing.

I made a tentative sewing schedule for next week, first the knit fabrics, and then the woven fabrics, along with a list of tasks under each category.

I still have to make some choices about which fabrics to actually use (or to buy), and I still have to draw up some patterns, before next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment