Sunday, April 19, 2020

On the upswing

Last week I had a bit more energy, and got a few things done.

One thing I had been wanting to do for months was to do another round of stripping the bath towels of all of the stuff that the washer leaves behind. My previous post on that is here; the results this time were about the same as before, with the soak water being “almost brown”.

When I was sicker, I looked up online how to clean out and adjust the slow-filling valve on one of our toilets. Slow as in it would wait for many minutes, before refilling the tank. With some fiddling, I was able to get that working much better.

I also made some more pot scrubbers, although with half-double crochet stitches instead of triple crochet, and I cut some more disposable kitchen wipes from a worn-out T-shirt.

It feels like spring cleaning time, and I was able to give a few limited areas a thorough scrubbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment